These steps should guide you through the Friends University application process.
To apply for admission:
- Complete your admission application
- Request that official transcripts be sent from your high school and/or previous college(s) registrar’s office directly to Friends University Admissions Processing Department. This includes all course work taken for previous college credit. Transcripts from the college or university awarding credit will be required. Transcripts must be sent directly from the school and bear the school’s stamp.
- through the mail, have a sealed copy sent to:Friends University, Attention: Admissions Processing 2100 W. University Ave. Wichita, KS 67213.
- electronically, please have them sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Provide additional items required for an admission decision based upon student type/program of interest.
See requirements by student type/program of interest here:
- Traditional Undergraduate: http://sandymartialarts.com/undergraduate/requirements/
- Adult Undergraduate: http://sandymartialarts.com/adult-undergraduate/requirements/
- Graduate: http://sandymartialarts.com/graduate/requirements/
International Students ONLY: Students who are not US Citizens or legal resident aliens will need to visit our international student admissions page.
Each year the University reviews completed applications to make admission decisions based upon the current years’ policy as shared within academic catalog. After an admittance decision has been made, you will be notified by email as well as by a printed letter and/or email. The application status in our online portal is also updated.